Friday, May 16, 2008

The Start of Something New

So my dream is to eat my way across the country and write about it. I love food and I love to travel. Well today i am embarking on my new phase in life as a food critic or should i say foodie..(love that word).. I have a few vacations lined up and I can't wait to start my food inspired adventure. Vegas is my first spot. All anyone says is the food is amazing and since i don't gamble that is my main reason for going there, as well as the people watching. I've heard alot about the buffets and the steakhouses and the this and the that... I can't wait! A greedy gurl like me wants to go to all of them. But I what I am looking for are those small off the road places that you need to hear from other people.. Then my next stop will be Memphis TN ! Elvis here I come! I am excited to go to the home of BBQ. I'm already planning where I'm going to eat. So stay tuned and jpin me for The Start of Something New.

No comments: